In a stunning blow to US gymnastics, US superstar Simone Biles pulled out of the Olympic team competition.   ESPN reported: U.S. gymnastics superstar Simone Biles, the reigning Olympic champion, is out of Tuesday’s team finals. The 24-year-old Biles, considered to be the greatest gymnast of all time, huddled with a trainer after landing her vault.…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/07/breaking-us-gymnast-great-simone-biles-competition-team-still-running-team-gold/

Lmfao... No one is watching .... No one cares .

What an ugly sheboon. Send her black monkey ass back to Africa.

Don't worry. She'll make a dramatic recovery and perform just fine in the individual competition.

gross arm pits 🤮

This poor kid. She has clearly worked her ass off and devoted years to this, but I'd rather have her bow out and stay healthy than push herself and really injure. Thank you Simone for your service and talent that you've shared with this nation of ours!

How many are really watching anyway and how many really care. Not me.... I do not want to watch all these WOKE performers

"The 24-year-old Biles, considered to be the greatest gymnast of all time" How about Nadia Comaneci, Olga Korbut. Nelly Kim , Kerry Shrug

She looking kinda chunky to be honest. Lay off the peanut m&ms.

I don't give two bits if she competes at all, but it's interesting to know that one of two alternates is already out for the cough.

She let herself go.

Dissenter
connecting...