Trump said he is very disappointed in justices Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett for voting to uphold Obamacare. “I fought very hard for them,” Trump told Just the News in an exclusive interview Monday. The Supreme Court last Thursday upheld Obamacare in the latest GOP challenge arguing a recent change to the individual mandate…
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/06/trump-says-disappointed-kavanaugh-amy-coney-barrett-votes-uphold-obamacare/

Classic Trump - always surrounding himself and promoting RINOs. So much so it seems like he's controlled opposition...

I'm disappointed, too. Why did you appoint so many Deep State RINOs? Bill Barr. Chris Wray. Alex Acosta...The Swamp is overflowing. We needed to Build the Wall.

Edit History

2021-34-Mo 08:34:34 pm

I'm disappointed, too. Why did you appoint so many RINOs? Bill Barr. Chris Wray. Alex Acosta...

2021-35-Mo 08:35:16 pm

I'm disappointed, too. Why did you appoint so many Deep State RINOs? Bill Barr. Chris Wray. Alex Acosta...The Swamp is overflowing.

I've never been sold on any of Trump's SCOTUS picks - even Gorsuch is questionable.

The only thing that gave me hope about Kavanaugh is how hard he fought to get on the Court without knuckling under to the mob. Alas, that was just a power grab on his part. He wanted the power and wasn't going to let the mob deny him.

Barrett is still something of a question mark, but the answer is not looking good.

Then of course there is John Roberts - just a straight up liberal at this point. So far from a "6-3 conservative" court, we have a "5-4 maybe" court ... or worse.

Trump selected them at the suggestion of swamp creatures in his cabinet, he did not know them, he trusted the WRONG people to make this decision. This is what happens when you surround yourself with liars and cheaters. Time to purge the bench (not just SCOTUS, but all of them), and appoint non-political affiliated people, and part of the corrupt system which both of them were a part of.

Yeah, well if he wasn't a total schmuck when it comes to picking decent people maybe he wouldn't have picked three critical justices who were a bunch of waffling pussies. With the exception of Pompeo, he pretty much fucked up every single person he chose to represent his administration.

Two cowards going along with Roberts

Damn Trump! What do you think this is? The meeting penthouse on the luxury top floor where business men and women discuss mutual efforts for profitability? Hadn't you learn anything about government in the four years you tried to get the country on track?

The way I see it, the communist party now in charge of this Nation, has given Amy Coney Barrett an offer she could not refuse.

Trump's Achilles heel, his appointments.

Images don't come through unless the bot's authenticated. WTG.

Dissenter
connecting...