Past links to those involved in eco-terrorist activity should disqualify a Biden administration nominee, according to a GOP senator.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/06/eco-terrorist-letter-received-forest-service-sent-bidens-bureau-land-management-nominee/

Those spikes were not put in trees to wreak havoc on chain saws. They were put high enough to be in a log when it went through the saw mill and destroy the mill saws. I worked 25 years in the PNW timber industry during the spotted owl bullshit and saw the damage these people did to logging equipment . Fucking terrorists.

She was hired while I worked at Montana DEQ, she was useless, a political appointee. Most people in MT are conservatives and a good portion are loggers. Many people were unhappy that the Governor appointed her, but big surprise Bullocks shortly appointed her to his chief of staff IMO because she was so useless. She's never had a real job in her life. Tree spiking is deadly to not only sawyers but also in the mill. People like this lady killed logging which was the main economy of my home town. Now its tourism, and real estate to rich out of staters. This lady isn't qualified to wash a car or work at McDonalds!

“While the tree is still in the forest, the spike is driven in at an angle so the head is hidden in the bark. It can shatter a chain saw on impact, sending pieces of razor-sharp steel flying,” The Post reported.

A simple metal detector could be used to detect the spikes, preventing loggers from being injured. There are far too many crazies out there (including the ones in Bidens administration) that have no problems seeing people maimed or killed in the name of their activism.

How is she not in jail?

Now we know who is actually running the Biden administration.
The inmates are running the asylum.

Dissenter
connecting...