A recent election assessment conducted in Pennsylvania’s Fulton County and published in February 2021, found the existence of the Microsoft SQL database on the Dominion Voting Machines in the county. According to the Fulton County report, the analysts found “no valid reason” for the software to be installed on the system.  They also reported that…
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/06/developing-suspicious-sql-software-discovered-michigan-dominion-voting-machines-just-found-pennsylvania-dominion-voting-machines/

Dominion Voting Machines - built from the ground up for committing election fraud

have Micro$oft verify if Dominion paid for the license for the DB software, and if not charge them with software pirating!

Not only the voting machines but the Ballot Counting Machines should also be very suspect. Very old news as seen here: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rigged-presidential-elections-hackers-demonstrate-voting-threat-old-machines/

Make laws that ban voting machines in every state, amend the Constitution barring them forever. Pile them up, set them on fire, and when the flames go out, crush them flat with bulldozers, load the remains onto a ship, and drop them in the ocean where it is the deepest.

I can't use Disqus but I wanted to point out, it's a little bit over the top to call Sql Server Management Studio a "hacking tool". It is a sql server database management tool and sql development tool, that absolutely has the capability to alter or insert or delete any data in there. It's just silly to call it a hacking tool. Call it a database editing tool if that's clearer to the public, allowing any data to be edited in the databases it can connect to with permissions.

They did such a shifty job in rigging, It make me wonder if they did it on purpose to test if their propaganda department can bullshit their way through. They are testing if their 1984 plan will work.

Even if this software was legit, did they ensure it was protected against SQL injection attacks?

Dissenter
connecting...