Who deleted the files CodeMonkeyZ (CMZ) provided explosive perspectives on the 2020 Election after the election by relying on his Cyber Security and IT expertise and applying it to the election.   He, like many others, was banned from Twitter.  He is reborn in Telegram. Last night CMZ released a number of posts on Telegram.  In…
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/05/hot-potato-not-sec-state-katie-hobbs-not-election-vendor-dominion-not-maricopa-county-board-supervisors-no-one-admitting-illegally-deleting-files-requested-senate/

ahh finger point and buck passing.

arrest them all till someone confesses. ;p.

so glad responsibility and honor are dead ideas.

I suggest this be handled the same way 'unclaimed Marijuana' cases used to go...Car with 4 individuals gets pulled over, a single bag of weed is found, but everyone denies it's theirs, so ALL are charged instead of just the person who's weed it was!!!!

I'll need to bring out the bowl of popcorn for this one. Should be interesting to watch this shit show unravel.

I'll just put this right nyah...

https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/106247356328970130

The time has come to CHARGE ALL those responsible Katie Hobbs, DOMINION and the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors with willful obstruction of justice. They are ALL guilty of treason.

Typical criminal response deny until charged then lawyer up.

Typical of the way government works. We aren't responsible, we didn't do it, it wasn't done, they are lying, and we don't know who did do it.

But it was illegally deleted, so all involved should be charged.

Dissenter
connecting...