A black man was arrested this week for brutally beating two elderly Asian women with a cement block in a Baltimore shop early Tuesday. Daryl Doles, 50, was arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault after he repeatedly beat two Asian women with a cinder block. It is unclear if the attack is…
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/05/black-man-arrested-brutally-beating-two-elderly-asian-women-cinder-block-baltimore-shop-graphic-video/

When will there be an end to black terrorism and black supremacist racial violence?

The males: about 6% of the US population, responsible for around 60% of all violent crime.

Edit History

2021-06-Th 12:06:21 am

The males: 6% of the US population, and are responsible for around 60% of all violent crime.

Why do blacks hate asians so much? Same reason they hate whites. We're successful and they aren't.

White supremacy at it again I see.

But wuhhhhite people!

What the fuck is up with the blacks attacking Asians? Is it because their intelligence and work ethic shames them? Hell, I'm white and their work ethic and intelligence shames me! But I don't begrudge them that, and I sure wouldn't attack them for it.

This monster story will be totally buried by the tv nets.

Interesting on how Asians only NOW care when it happens to their race. For decades Asians said and did little when Blacks were attacking Whites. Just like when Affirmative Action first started. Asians didn't hesitate to benefit from it but only recently started to oppose it when it hurt their interests.

Attempted murder.. life in prison.. or just hang him and not cost the taxpayer money!

Damn black white supremacists!

Dissenter
connecting...