Joe Biden on Tuesday delivered remarks on his administration’s efforts to get more jabs in people’s arms. According to the White House, more than 105 million Americans have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. Idiot Biden could barely read the teleprompter on Tuesday and jumbled his speech. Biden said people who refuse to get…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/05/biden-says-people-unwilling-get-covid-vaccine-lazy-will-cause-others-die-video/

Yep. Lazy. Not coming from the fact that the CDC has been giving persistently wrong guidance for a year. Not coming from the fact that the vaccines haven't even been proven to prevent transmission yet. Not coming from the fact that we're getting reports of crazy side effects, including blood clots in the brain.

Nope. Lazy.

rather be lazy than dead or paralyzed or sterilized, or having a herpes shingles breakout or having the palsy or heart attack, or blood clots, or stroke, or hemorrhaged or having mRNA technology running in my veins. Dementia Joe looks like he might have gotten the real deal, this death shot causes brain deterioration among all aforementioned things.

Anyone who has the vaccine already should have nothing to worry about unless it is not effective? , then what does it matter for us that dont want it? I will take my chances with a virus I have over 99% chance to survive, than put some experiment bullshit in my veins, fuck that, I think they are just pissed that they realise they are fools for getting it, they want us to die along side of them, Fuck Biden the old demented circus monkey.

Edit History

2021-27-Tu 11:27:33 pm

Anyone who has the vaccine already should have nothing to worry about? Unless it is not effective , then what does it matter for us that dont want it? I will take my chances with a virus I have over 99% chance to survive than put some experiment bullshit in my veins, fuck that, I think they are just pissed that the realise they are fools for getting it, they want us to die along side of them, Fuck Biden the old demented circus monkey.

Ok Boomer! The more you push, the more I resist.

My unwillingness to bend the knee to ass holes like him is anything but lazy.....

If everyone else is getting it why do I need it? So what you're telling us is that it doesn't work

Senile POS. Why should people who had Covid get a vaccine shot. They have better immunity than vaccinated people.

Lazy? He sure is one to talk. He slept his way through the entire election in his basement, knowing that voter fraud would elect him.

LAZY LIKE A FOX, MY FRIEND!

Hope so, assuming they are biden voters.

Dissenter
connecting...