Protesters clashed with police officers in Brooklyn Center on Sunday after an officer fatally shot a young black man Daunte Wright. 20-year-old Daunte Wright was killed by police in a Minneapolis suburb, Brooklyn Center, on Sunday. On Monday, following the shooting, far left Democrat Rashida Tlaib called for complete anarchy and demanded no more police…
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/squad-leader-rashida-tlaib-calls-complete-anarchy-demands-no-police-prisons-following-daunte-wrights-death/

I think the time has come for tar and feathers to become de rigeur.

Well since these demands will only be met in Democrat / Communist / Globalist controlled areas I am all for it.

Violation of Oath of office and a terrorist - get these seditionists out of Congress!

This bitch Rashida is a terrorist. What do you call a person that promotes violence and destruction and these are the bitches in our government? What a fucking joke. This bitch should be arrested on the spot but when most of our government is anti American who is going to arrest her?

Agree... They should FIRE ALL DC AND CAPITOL POLICE! LEAD BY EXAMPLE RASHIDA TALIBAN, YOU GO FIRST!

God she's a moron. No wait, the people who voted for her are.

How can we help voters in this district understand that this country could be as bad as the ones many of them have fled? Gotta be a way!

I got an idea we turn New York into a giant walled-in prison have the police encamp around it and send all the miscreants there.

I agree. It should be tried in Minnesota first to show us all how it's done. Just do it !

WHY isn't she under arrest for 'Inciting Riots'?

Dissenter
connecting...