A Cincinnati area bar has announced that they will not be playing NBA games on their televisions anymore unless LeBron James is ousted from the league. James has been under fire for threatening an Ohio police officer who fatally shot a teenage girl who was in the process of stabbing someone. The Ohio native posted…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/ohio-bar-announces-will-not-show-nba-games-lebron-james-expelled-controversial-basketball-player-responds/

The ban won't cause the NBA to oust James, or even look at its own massive hypocrisy. But I do like to see people say "Enough!" and take a stand. Kudos to this bar owner.

Let's hope others follow suit. He's a racist idiot.

We are seeing a hostile takeover of America by democrat terrorists and there master plan is horiffic Look at this ASAP!!! visit https://bestnews647.blogspot.ca/lko09i

If an NBA game is not shown, does anyone actually care? I don't care to watch oppressed millionaires virtue-signal.

So what, he's an illiterate racist who owes everything he has to white people. What a joke of a human.

I feel like flying to Cincinnati to go to that bar just to support them!

Sometimes it hurts to give up something you like. 100% of the time you will come out better for it. this is especially true when you can Boycott the big corporations in compliance with democrat tyranny. Stay strong, keep the faith and do your part to help destroy the communist movement in the USA. Lady Liberty is depending on YOU!

A bar? I'm sure they're terrified. Now if you threatened their liquor they'd take up arms.

What??? Are white people fighting back??? Is that legal?

There are many others like Lebron in NBA which translates to WASTE OF TIME

Dissenter
connecting...