Freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) said Sunday that she plans to introduce a resolution calling on Congress to expel sixteen-term Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) over incendiary remarks Waters made at an anti-police protest in Brooklyn City, Minnesota late Saturday night. Waters was recorded on video demanding a guilty verdict from the jury in the…
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/marjorie-taylor-greene-says-will-introduce-resolution-expel-maxine-waters-congress/

Need to do the same with AOC after all the talk about rounding up and "holding accountable" the political opposition. Who do these people think they are?

Oh, right. They think they're God.

Maxine waters is a racist and a criminal. She must be in jail. She is l very radical and anti American. The POS Soros and her have been seen in meetings. We the Patriots will not allow trash like that here. I think we should pass a law that radicals like her should have their citizenship revoked and thrown out of the country. You bitches are lucky I am not in politic, because you will never find anyone in the history harder headed than I am. Now I want to tell the puppet Pelosi and thd rest of anti Americans, just try me

Dissenter
connecting...