Delta Airlines CEO Ed Bastian issued a company-wide memo this week blasting the newly passed voter ID laws in Georgia. Why is the Delta CEO even inserting himself in this matter? Bastian said the bill is “unacceptable” and does not match Delta’s values. The new law requires a photo ID to obtain an absentee ballot.…
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/georgia-republicans-vote-cancel-delta-tax-break-airline-ceo-blasts-unacceptable-voter-law/

payback is a bitch

I haven't flown Delta since they dissed the NRA.

ughhh I fly w/ Delta to 30A. This bums me out. Of course Delta will assail voter id laws....in the same breath likely start requiring their passengers(paid customers) to present a vaccine id. If Delta says id's are such a bad thing...then why do we need them to fly domestically in the USA?? Can someone ask them?

Query: do I need an ID or boarding pass to board a Delta flight?

In your face Delta Airlines!

Screw Delta. Fly your damn planes and keep well clear of woke insanity.

Have not flown Delta in 8 years and will NEVER fly them again! Coming from a family of Airline Professionals, what use to be the "Cream of the Crop" is nothing but a 3rd rate cattle hauler! The worst airline in the business! Sad, one of the original Early Airlines from back in the Air travel Hey Days has stooped to the bottom of the barrel! I do hope that Delta and all of the other Corporate Tyranny Mask Gestapo all go down in flames!

Delta requires photo ID to board their planes, which could make it harder for many Georgians, particularly those in our Black and Brown communities, to exercise their boarding rights. After discussions with leaders and members of the Black community, It's evident that this requirement will make it harder for many underprivileged customers, particularly Black ones, to exercise their right of travel. That is wrong.

Dissenter
connecting...