Breonna Taylor Breonna Taylor’s mom lashed out at Black Lives Matter (BLM) this week amid reports the co-founder, Patrisse Cullors is living high on the hog in million dollar homes. Last year Breonna Taylor was killed during a knock-and-announce drug raid, during which her boyfriend shot at police and they returned fire. LMPD Sgt. Jon…
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/breonna-taylors-mom-calls-black-lives-matter-fraud-sick-yall/

The person pictured is the Daughter, not the Mother (she likely wants to keep her picture out of the Papers/News, especially if now the BLM FASCICRATS are likely to go at her, as they do anyone dare not toe their BS line) that the #BlackLyingMarxists try to USE (like all the other Criminals, shot by Cops)! Breonna was/is a SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT situation, I have far more sympathy to her Family as she was in Bed next to Drug Dealer resisting arrest and she was accidentally shot/killed by return Fire. BUT, having said that, my sympathy only goes so far as she engaged in Criminal actions herself, she is clearly "with" the Drug Dealer (peddling to, and killing Kids), so SHE IS NOT COMPLETELY INNOCENT, and again, as with all these cases, HAD THEY NOT RESISTED ARREST it would not have happened.

#IfYouResistTheCuffsYouMadeTheChoiceToChanceGettingTheCoffinInstead

The voice of reason....

Her daughter was a drug dealer and received the semen.... in her holes, and on her face and titties from a known violent felon.

WOW... REAL NEWS... Someone finally AWAKENED, NOT FAKE WOKE anymore... #BreonnaTaylor's Mom Calls #BlackLyingMarxists group a Fraud, "I'm So Sick of Ya'll" https://trends.gab.com/item/607a2dc0f401b84f57942e5f

Every like = 1 new house for the co founder.

You know when all of this would have meant something at all? When they were looting and burning shit down and rioting in the streets, destroying neighborhoods in black communities in her daughter's name... THAT'S when she should have spoke up about the fraud that BLM is.

Bitching about how fraudulent they are now that she found out who really gets all the money, what it's really for and how it gets spent just sound like sour grapes.

I guess better late than never... but, it smacks of insincerity.

They are a FRAUD - Would be nice to get their financial statements and see what they have done with all the $$ they raked in. We already know the founder bought several homes for over 3Million. How much MORE does she have in her bank accounts???

Dissenter
connecting...