Black Panthers members were filmed in a Chinese shop in Milwaukee harassing and threatening the Asian workers, demanding they not to make fun of Black Lives Matter or black women.  A video is going around social media showing some individuals with “The Original Black Panthers” decals on the back of their jackets. This video was…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/black-panthers-members-enter-asian-nail-salon-threaten-harass-asian-workers-milwaukee-video/

But I thought whites were behind all the anti-asian attacks?

I think that this is an old video from a few years back...could of swore I saw this on bitchute, lol. Nevertheless, ni88ers are going to be hating life if Whites, Asians and Hispanics join together to rid this country of them once in for all, lol.

Edit History

2021-01-Sa 10:01:05 pm

I think that this is an old video from a few years back...could of swore I saw this on bitchute, lol. Nevertheless, ni88ers are going to hating life if Whites, Asians and Hispanics join together to this country of them once in for all, lol.

Team Obama trying to start a race war I see you mess with Japanese business owners like this you just might get one

must be some of those dark skinned white supremacists eh?

you will never see this on mainstream medias.

"Demanded they not make fun of" ? The Black Pampers are now the Fun Police ? How can salon workers not make fun of brack women ? What little hair they have is hopeless, and the exploded parrot they wear in it's place looks ridiculous.

Milwaukee? I'd think the perps would more likely be muzzies. Not that there isn't a strong contingent of "original" black panthers still. And they would be upset over the Asians taking over the 'hood.

I hope they called the police and filed a report. They should have shot them though. I bet the owner bought a gun the same day.

Sounds like those asians need to utilize the 2nd amendment. Get armed up w/ a few pistols then recruit a few of their men to stand around w/ AR-15s. Then next time we'll see if the orcs are so bold.

It's high time to remind others of their place in the pecking order. Time to start serving lead salad to aggressive members of the public.

Dissenter
connecting...