Joe Biden quoted the Quran this week in his Ramadan greeting and said Muslims have enriched our country since our founding. Barack Obama also told this same lie to the American people years ago. “As the crescent moon ushers in the month, Jill and I send our warmest greetings and best wishes to Muslim communities…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/biden-quotes-quran-ramadan-greeting-says-muslims-enriched-country-since-founding/

Yes, the US has been enriched into a country of sniveling cowards who are afraid to offend people who don't want to integrate into our society and take on our values.

Fuck you Joe you fucking dhimmi

And for Easter he asked god to bless the Easter Bunny, but never mentioned Jesus.

Yeah like he's a catholic.

From the shores of Tripoli to 9/11 and beyond.... Enrichment we can do without.

You all know about the - Ramadan Bombathon? This is NOT a joke.

https://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/ramadan-bombathon.aspx

Edit History

2021-45-Sa 08:45:50 pm

Surely you all know about the Ramadan Bombathon? Not a joke.

https://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/ramadan-bombathon.aspx

The first Muslim contribution to the United States was the creation of the nickname, leatherneck, for our marines on account of the Barbary pirates' penchant for beheading.

Historical fact is officially irrelevant now.

The dems keep changing the meaning of words. Now enrichment means terrorism and rape gangs. Patriot now means white supremacy. Sorry colored people, the democrats say you can't be a patriot for America. Hey, don't get pissed at me, I'm not a libtard. Everything they do and say is to keep you from being a true red blooded American. They will never forgive us from freeing you from their slavery.

Go and bow down to them like your cowardly first president to bow down to another head of state Obama did to the Saudi King Abdullah, lily-livered phony, stop sucking up to the Muslims, it's obscene.

The Marines were created to fight them.

Dissenter
connecting...