Portland isn’t even safe for left wing journalists anymore. Justin Yau, best known for his Twitter account @PDocumentarians and occasional contributions to left wing propaganda rag Willamette Week, has now been targeted and attacked by antifa and Black Lives Matter terrorists. *PEACEFULLY*, of course. And oh yeah, he happens to be Asian. This went down…
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/04/asian-left-wing-journalist-beaten-blm-mob-crowd-confronts-portland-police-latest-shooting-scene/

I love it when they left eats their own; inevitable.

Wait lemme guess - White supremacy is to blame?

God, so much white supremacy... 🙄

LOL - great.

LOL

When you give in to these kind, they just eat you last

Wont see this on any of the #FakeNews #ENEMEdia Lefyloon narrative peddling outlets...

WOW... REAL NEWS... Someone finally AWAKENED, NOT FAKE WOKE anymore... #BreonnaTaylor's Mom Calls #BlackLyingMarxists group a Fraud, "I'm So Sick of Ya'll" https://trends.gab.com/item/607a2dc0f401b84f57942e5f

And Toledo, another young punk out on the streets living the THUG LIFE (Schools closed, so he wasn't home in bed like he should be) carrying a gun, running (aka: RESISTING) arrest... and people keep being SURPRISED (more like FEIGN OUTRAGE) over these cases! Police responded to SHOTS FIRED, meaning suspects they will encounter ARMED AND DANGEROUS - what is there to NOT understand about that/this?!?! They are Human, they FEAR FOR THEIR OWN LIVES and act/react accordingly to these CRIMINALS (I don't give a da** what age)!

The Left, clueless, but high on their HUBRIS!

#DaunteWright #DefundThePolice MORONS! Plz, tell us how u r #PERFECT Could/would do that Job BETTER! R u #PSYCHIC and JUST KNOW someone #RESISTINGARREST doesn't have a #GUN & not going to KILL U?!?! U r NOT #PSYCHIC u r #PSYCHOTIC coddle #Criminals possibly 1 urself.

Dissenter
connecting...