A teenage boy was arrested after shooting an eighth-grade girl numerous times in Virginia on Saturday. The boy faces charges of second-degree murder. His name has not been released. The Daily Mail reported; A teenage boy has been arrested in connection with a shooting that killed an eighth grade girl in Virginia, after a day-long…
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/03/teenage-boy-guns-8th-grade-girl-virginia-attack/

You won't find this in ANY US media. "Police previously described the suspect as a younger black male who is 5'8" and 125lbs." Had to cross the pond to get accurate and unbiased reporting.

More blessings of divershitty -- of the African sort. Whites need reparations bigtime.

This story is buried. Looks like it was a random attack in a very nice neighborhood. All hell would be breaking loose if this shooter had been a white male.

Oh noes, another unidentified shooter gunned down an innocent little girl. Quick, we must rush to put another gun ban law on the books for the criminals to ignore!

Was this the girl killed by the gang members hunting white people?

Yep! How's that DIVERSITY working out for you all?

when the name is not released there is the reason behind this, all gun owner do not this, and I am not for a gun either I do not have a gun either

got it his name was - young black kid - omg i seen him!!

Sub-human, firing squad practice material.

You show the victim, but not the Perp? Well, I guess I can go ahead and assume? Is that what you want me to do?

Dissenter
connecting...