Lawyers for former President Donald Trump sent a cease and desist letter to the Republican National Committee (RNC) over the weekend demanding that they stop using his name and likeness for fundraising efforts. The letters were also sent to the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) and National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC). This follows a report that Trump…
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/03/rnc-tells-trump-attorneys-shove-will-continue-use-trumps-name-fundraise-every-right/

Ok So well get a list from Trump and no one will donate! I have not dropped a dime in donations since the backstabbing! So FU GOPE!

RNC is so dumb, they've become honorary Democrats.

The only place I'll donate my money 💰 to is Trump's website, period!

I dumped the Republicans a long time ago, when Washington State elected a Republican governor and they all rolled over and gave it to the Democrat anyway. They weren't representing me then, and they sure as hell don't represent me now.

Fuck 'em all.

Stab him in the back then fund raise off his name. Gall.

This is why Trump should have started the Patriot Party

RNC can push that bullshit if they want.

If Trump tells people that they're running a fucking scam to elect more neocons, most people are going to stop donating.

They should understand by now, that the movement is AGAINST THEM. Their party is fucking over.

There is ONE way to make sure that you don't fund the wrong people, is STOP just sending money to ANYONE who says they are Trump without verifying who the hell it is you're funding... come on man!

We already know not to give the RNC, NRCC and NRSC one red cent, as long as RINO swamp rats like McConnell, McCarthy and Cheney have power.

GO-PeePee. Fags. Dropped these bitches like my forefathers fropped the Brits.

Dissenter
connecting...