Portland Police had enough of Antifa smashing windows and rioting in the streets Friday night so they kettled the large mob and made arrests. Kettling is a police tactic for controlling large crowds during a protest. Police cordoned off a street in Portland’s Pearl District and said all persons within the limited area will be…
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/03/portland-police-kettle-large-crowd-antifa-terrorists-another-night-rioting-antifa-goons-stunned-boxed-video/

Should have killed the commies down to the last He/She/Ze/Whatthefuckevers

And this rioting will be censored by the tv networks. The same nets that went ballistic over the jan 6 capitol riots which were pretty tame actually.

Detained a few. No charges or jail time will ever happen. So glad we left the Vancouver, WA area 18 years ago. I can verify Portland was full of idiots as far back as 1979.

Hey asshole Commies! This is how U do peaceful protesting. You march, you pass out a petition for people to sign. You might even march at a politician's office or house and the only "threats" you issue are to withhold yer vote or vote for their opponent. You don't burn shit and hurt others who don't agree with you. I hope the police get yer names and faces and if they have video of you assholes burning shite I hope you go to jail where you belong. Antifa are Nazis!

fuck Antifa

Weird how they start doing their job soon as Orange man leaves office.....hmmm......

I guess the Portland police finally grew some balls

When useful idiots become no longer useful.

I see their sending their dogs back to the kennel, for now.

Wait... police in Oregon moving AGAINST ANTIFA? Better late than never I guess.

Dissenter
connecting...