More than a dozen Michigan National Guard troops deployed to Washington, D.C. have been sickened, with some hospitalized, after being served raw, undercooked meat and meals laced with metal shavings according to a report by WXYZ-TV reporter Brian Abel Monday evening. Other meals the troops have received courtesy of a contractor selected by the Democrat…
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/03/michigan-national-guard-troops-dc-hospitalized-democrat-run-city-repeatedly-feeds-raw-undercooked-meat-meals-metal-shavings/

I feel bad for them. They thought they signed up to protect America and ended up participating in the coup.

THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, trying to continue the Jan 6 "Insurrection" bogus narrative!

This doesn't surprise me at all.

How long before the Guard "storms the capitol"? Hopefully, real soon!

Pelosi chose the cheapest contractor to feed the troops; knowing Pelosi’s record would anyone expect anything better. The troops should be invited to eat in the same area where Pelosi, the Representatives and the Senators eat.

Who's in jail over this?

More crooked dipshits. Gimme the MREs so I don't get poisoned by leftist lunatics.

If we had a Republican governor and not that bitch Whitler they'd be home by now. It is sickening that DC cares so little for the guard between the parking garage fiasco and now this. It's a shame our military didn't do what Myanmar did. There wouldn't need to be a guard presence in the swamp if they weren't allowed to fucking steal an election

Has someone ripped the testosterone from military leaders? If food was involved, you can bet my leadership would have been beating down their door with a 30 soldiers to personally oversee every meal and hold those at the top accountable. Why do these soldiers NOT have MREs in their kit already? Yeah, MREs are blah, but the FreshPaks are pretty decent.
Why are these Commanders so spineless?

While our PAMPERED Elitist Politicians eat the FINEST of Foods and Drink the Finest of Wines every day

Dissenter
connecting...