Joe Biden delivered his very first address as US President on the anniversary of the COVID lockdowns. Only 7,141 people tuned in to the White House YouTube page for this highly staged event at the time of writing. Biden lied about President Trump doing nothing to address this threat. Biden then lied about Asian Americans…
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/03/just-shocking-joe-biden-delivers-speak-anniversary-covid-lockdowns-7141-tune-white-house-youtube-page-first-address/

But he got 80 million votes...

I agree. It IS shocking that even 7000 would tune in to listen to that that fucking drooling retard shit his pants.

If he turned on the chat and allowed people to heckle him, there would have been millions more viewers.

• 403 upticks
  • 3,5k downticks

Anyone else believe this guy legitimately won the election?

I guarantee most of those viewers were only there to down vote (like myself).

Wonder if this fucking moron's own grand kids tuned to watch him?! My guess is they were watching Trump's CPAC speech 😂

When Biden walked down the red carpet wearing. Mask I knew it was time to turn him off !!

Getting dental work done was more pleasant and I didn't hear the whole thing. Ugh!

LOL... I believe if Trump announced a speech with ten minutes warning and no press coverage, he could get 100 times the viewers that Biden did.

Who wants to waste their time on a fully scripted, multi take, heavily edited puppet show when we already know what will be said?

Dissenter
connecting...