The Biden administration and Wray FBI has arrested 300 people so far for the raid on the US Capitol on January 6th. The liberal media is reporting that the Proud Boys planned for the “assault” on the US Capitol for months. The FBI uses evidence that the Proud Boys planned a meeting at the Washington…
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/03/fbi-tortures-proud-boy-member-kept-isolation-23-hours-day-awaiting-trial-bashing-window-us-capitol-faces-20-years-prison/

So he bashed a window. BLM bashed shot looted and burned entire streets and all they get is a standing ovation.

The FBI (Fools, Bunglers, and Incompetents) is totally corrupt. It is now the Gestapo. I never thought I'd see the day when the USA blatantly persecutes political prisoners...

This just hardens my determination and resolve. I hope it's the same with you.

Arrest the guy, sure. But if he is a US citizen then he is entitled to all the protections of the US constitution.
To me, this level of government repression is clear evidence that old Joe Biden did not win the election and is instead fortifying the capitol while the deep-state conducts a silent purge with the media looking the other way.

What about all the BLM assholes who looted and rioted businesses? We do not have an FBI...they are evil and hope one day karma comes back to fucking haunt all of you!!! You all are certainly going to HELL!

And, the FBI was wondering why nobody gave a shit about five of its members getting gunned down the other day. Idiots; the only thing this is going to lead to is actual political violence turned on themselves to a a scale and degree which they cannot imagine.

did this shit to general flynn and stone as well.

and they would have done it to trump.

now nothing stops them.

People are always tortured for political reasons in communist countries.

How Many years did the perpetrators get for Burning Buildings, Smashing windows and looting stores, and assaulting Police in MN, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Phl, NY, Kalamazoo and other cities/States??????

the FBI is a criminal organization

Dissenter
connecting...