They fear the people. U.S. Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman testitifed on Thursday that militia groups want to blow up the US Capitol and kill as many people as possible when Joe Biden delivers his State of the Union Address. Yogananda offered no evidence for her outlandish remarks. Wasn’t that Madonna? JUST IN – Acting…
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/02/us-capitol-police-chief-pittman-says-militia-groups-want-blow-capitol-biden-delivers-state-union-address/

There were no people with arms arrested if I'm correct. Its a plan to say conservatives and Trump supporters are terrorists who have to be disarmed. BLM and ANTIFA who have killed people in cold blood is A-OK. Burning down cities, destroying businesses is just fine...just don't attack the capitol where privileged politicians are at risk.

Edit History

2021-29-Th 10:29:52 pm

There were no people with arms arrested if I'm correct. Its a plan to say conservatives and Trump supporters are terrorists who have to be disarmed. BLM and ANTIFA who have killed people in cold blood A-OK. Burning down cities, destroying businesses is just fine...just don't attack the capitol where privileged politicians are at risk.

Paranoia: One of the signs of a tyrannical and fascist regime.

The first official false flag attempt of the Biden disaster. THIS is why they are keeping the Nat Guard in DC. They want some Guard bodies, due to fighting DS false flag useful idiots and plants, to help them with a big anti-2d Amendment push. Very photogenic and good for fake news.

They can't do a school shooting because schools are still essentially shut down. They can't do a mall or downtown/restaurant shooting because that shit is still mostly shut down. They need something they can spin up fast with current conditions. This is it.

Edit History

2021-00-Th 10:00:36 pm

The first official false flag attempt of the Biden disaster. THIS is why they are keeping the Nat Guard in DC. They want some Guard bodies, due to fighting DS false flag useful idiots and plants to help them with a big anti-2d Amendment push.

They can't do a school shooting because schools are still essentially shut down. They can't do a mall or downtown/restaurant shooting because that shit is still mostly shut down. They need something they can spin up fast with current conditions. This is it.

Why would anyone blow that up. We're going to need it when they run Kamala Harris out on a fucking rail three months after Biden gets the #25.

I think I've heard this one before:

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!
Guy Fawkes and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To blow the King and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore barrels, laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
But, by God's providence, him they catch,
With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
A stick and a stake
For King James's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
A pint of beer to wash it down,
And a jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray! 

Oh, bullshit!

They know Joe can’t deliver a SOTU address. It would be a nightmare if he stood in front of the American people. Just a crazy like everything else excuse to let him off the hook. Were living in Cool World.

They always project. Which means they want to false flag bomb the US Capitol to justify some more fascist actions.

Then prove it, find them, and put them in jail. Catching these bad people is your job - not giving news conferences.

You mean Antifa and BLM who are funded by Act blue and the Democratic party? I wouldn't doubt it, considering the amount of damage they have done to states..

Dissenter
connecting...