Remember a few years ago when Trump suggested that if the left started tearing down historic statues that eventually they would come for people like Lincoln and Washington? Remember how people in the media scoffed at the idea? Well, here we are. This is happening, just as Trump predicted. The city of Chicago is reviewing…
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/02/city-chicago-reviewing-potentially-offensive-statues-including-lincoln-washington/

Everyone short of Marx will be deemed offensive.

The city that spent 23 million dollars on a giant chrome bean when they couldn't afford to build schools. Wants to take down "offensive" statues.

Yes finally, the BIG PROBLEM in Chicago? OLD STATUES.

BeetleJuice should hide her ugly head in the sand box.

Is this really what this fucking troll should be focusing on?

Chicago? Is that city still their? I thought it had gone the way of Detroit.

(Who still misses Al Capone? ;)

and they'll replace them with a statue of Geroge Floyd with a loaded pistol to the stomach of his pregnant girlfriend because thats the sort of 'hero' these brain dead crackheads worship

I could see how Honest Abe and the only President to never tell a lie would offend the fuck out of degenerate democrats.

This is the WORSE problem chicago faces.

I'd be careful about removing white racial historical figures that advocated for racial harmony and magnanimity by whites. Without that the old prejudices will start coming back faster than you can shake a stick, and following them legitimate hard questions. Like why did millions of white men sacrifice their lives for Jews in WW2 only be shit on by them three generations later? Why should the white working class prop up under producing black communities?

Dissenter
connecting...