This was awkward. Joe Biden on Monday announced changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) to assist small businesses affected by Covid lockdowns. “Today, I’m announcing additional changes to the [Paycheck Protection Program] that will make sure we look out for mom and pop businesses even more than we already have,” Biden said. Biden said…
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/02/biden-shuffles-away-podium-without-answering-questions-takes-10-seconds-trying-figure-put-mask-video/

Yep! This demented Idiot is the person that the Ruling-Elite stole the election for. He is just a puppet and will soon be declared non compos mentis so Camel-Hair can run the show.

This is what the DemonRats wanted, a sham of a POTUS, to justify using the 25th Amendment to remove him in favor of their REAL candidate of choice, Harris; who was so bad, she came in dead last in the debts. With SCOTUS abdicating their responsibility under a non-existing moot clause, it may soon fall upon the patriots to clear all the benches of these traitors, in Legislative, Executive, and the Judiciary branches (and military too). We no longer have a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people", we have a government appointed by the elites and their foreign masters. I do not advocate this course of action, but merely predicting it; given our history. Just call me Hari Seldon.

Dissenter
connecting...