So What changed, Nancy? The video at the bottom of this article shows how Nancy Pelosi’s views on using National Guard troops against protestors in Washington, DC has taken a full 180 in less than 1 year. In the first part of the video, Pelosi is shown praising of group National Guard troops on January 13, 2021.…
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/stunning-hypocrisy-demon-nancy-pelosi-cheers-national-guard-troops-dc-today-attacked-trump-sending-national-guard-dc-blm-riots/

What annoys me the most is the title of this article. "Stunning Hypocrisy", as if after 4 years of hypocrisy and lies this is stunning. What would be stunning would be if she actually kept her position and didn't flip flop to suit her purpose. Now before you roast me for my opinion I should like to add that this bothers me because after 4 freakin years, instead of fighting back, we find ourselves "stunned". By that I mean there are still conservatives out there that cannot believe that these Democrats would like, cheat and be hypocrites when it suits them. I sometimes think this is why we lose. We keep being surprised by the obvious. In my humble opinion we should have taken the gloves off a long long time ago. Instead, almost like people with amnesia, we find ourselves being 'stunned', 'surprised' and "bewildered" by things that any 5 year old could have figured out by now: Democrat will cheat, lie and steal to get anything they want. Maybe cut out the "stunned" factor and start taking action. Just a thought.

She's certainly acting like she's the President now, isn't she? 🤬

I am sick to death of their shit after 4 years of their illegalities. The vaunted corrupt fbi letting them get away with blm/antifa paid thugs doing the horrible damage to the country. Now the Real clownshow is about to open. I doubt Bidet can get his arse cleaned enough not to die of some illness. They have to be impeached asap.

Are all lined up and ready! Someone give the order!

I don't think I, as platoon leader, could have contained my troops for this. It is upsetting and disturbing to see this photo.

They have finally done it: grabbed complete power in communist hands. President Harris' "first lady" will be her Jewish husband. This is even better than Jared, for the Z.O.G.

oh i can't wait to see her, dementia biden and his vice go fighting.. not to mention the lunatic leftists.. too many cooks will spoil the stew...

What a two-faced bitch, after trying to subvert Marine General Berger into disobeying posse comitatus laws.

Breaking news: Democrats don't care about hypocrisy or consistency.

well that looks like a coup

Dissenter
connecting...