The Republican establishment once again proved that they don’t stand with Republican voters. GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski (AK-R) announced that she did not vote for President Trump in the 2020 election. She also said she didn’t vote for Joe Biden. She claims that she wrote in a candidate that “didn’t win”. The Hill Reported: Alaska…
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/rino-gop-senator-lisa-murkowski-says-didnt-vote-trump/

Of Course she didn't she has ALWAYS Been A Democrat. ALASKA Recall this LOSER!

F*cking RINO

I find that hard to believe.

#DERP

Hope the voters will realize that.... to help themselves succeed .... they must vote out this RINO. The Right needs more conservative/libertarians in gov.

Who are these RINO's trying to appease?? EVERYONE hates them.

Now would be an excellent time to officially show her the Republican Party door. She won't vote reliably with the party anyway. Or vote to censure her. Or primary her She's worse than worthless.

and your point,....seems to me people do not want people to know how they voted anyway ...seems to me ..the only reason WHY they need to know... is so the Democrats can target you ,if you voted for Trump ....pretty sad when people can not vote in peace...

By the U.S. Constitution she is free to vote for whom she wants to in a Federal Election, just like any other normal Legal U.S. Citizen. What she is not free to do is vote her mind/ conscience when it comes to legislative issues/ bills/ proceedings. She must vote as her Constitutionalist/ Legal Citizens from her state demand. To do otherwise is grounds for treason against her state's electing population.

they wanted hrc over trump in 2016 let that sink in.

She probably wrote in Jeb Bush. Get out of the way Rhinos this is the Patriots GOP

Dissenter
connecting...