The Republican Party continues to crap all over its voting base. First it was GOP leader Liz Cheney voting to impeach Trump over a bucket of lies. Now Mitch McConnell is reportedly saying he wants Trump gone. These people REALLY hate their voters. Bring on the Trump Patriot Party! CNN reported: As the House prepares…
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/report-mcconnell-privately-says-wants-trump-gone-dc-elites-pressure-republicans-impeach-private-citizen-trump/

I spit on this crooked, worthless piece of shit!

The McConnell's own the largest shipping port in China. He's a traitor! That why he doesn't want Trump back.

If you strike him down, he'll become more powerful than ever.

We dare you

A more accurate headline:

Report: Americans Openly Say They Want Mitch McConnnell Gone - Promise To Dump The Entire Republican Party Like Garbage If He Remains In A Position Of Power

Lol... I's you that will be gone soon ...

Privately?

He basically took out a full page ad in every newspaper in the country.

You don't have to say it outright to make it crystal fucking clear.

Congress are a bunch of retards, they do realize they don't live in the capital. They do also realize they are surrounded by Trump supporters where ever they go. (LOL) Sleep well RIGGERS. I don't condone, but I do understand.

Do it bitch, do it. We'll start our own party. Even if you convict, YOU can't prevent Trump from running for office because this entire fucking shit show is unconstitutional as fuck!

just because he's more accomplished than you and his dick is bigger than yours Mitch don't be never trumper LOL dont' be a hater mitch you pin dick

Dissenter
connecting...