Twitter avatar used by “Ricky Vaughn” A pro-Trump meme maker and Twitter troll was indicted Wednesday by the feds for using the social media platform to ‘spread election disinformation’ to Hillary Clinton voters in 2016. “Ricky Vaughn” AKA, Douglass Mackey, used Twitter to post memes and troll Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election cycle.…
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/pro-trump-meme-maker-ricky-vaughn-indicted-using-twitter-spread-election-disinformation-hillary-clinton-voters-face-10-years-prison/

So let me get this straight: The Dems can weaponize the DOJ, get it to MANUFACTURE a false narrative/fake dossier/news, drag the the country through a sham impeachment and yet this guy is facing a long term prison sentence for trolling people with memes?

Edit History

2021-47-We 04:47:06 pm

So let me get this straight: The Dems can weaponize ghe DOJ, get it to MANUFACTURE a false narrative/fake dossier/news, drag the the country through a sham impeachment and yet this guy is facing a long term prison sentence for trolling people with memes?

If you're too stupid to know how to vote, then you probably shouldn't be voting. Sorry. Truth hurts.

today's FBI is yesterday's Stasi

fascist police state

time for civil war

We should be requiring proof of minimum intelligence to vote! Anyone who thinks they can vote by texting, obviously doesn't know anything about the candidates or issues!

A man ahead of his time. Just wait until the Dems make this the voting standard.

Thank God the media and other pro Clinton criminals never did that to Trump.

Having a sense of humor is now officially illegal?

How long before patriots fight back?

I'm sure this lady will be arrested any day now.

https://media.patriots.win/post/NtT9GIJ9.png

Dissenter
connecting...