Updated and corrected: This article has been updated to reflect a statement by National Guard spokesperson Nahaku McFadden that the Guard is “unaware if this offer was made.”  Photos taken in the lobby of the Trump Hotel in D.C. show members of the  D.C. police enjoying the hotel’s generous hospitality as a welcome place to safely…
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/president-trump-gives-permission-us-troops-stay-trump-hotel-washington-dc/

Thank you President Trump! No one can compare to you. I'm looking forward to a revival of MAGA (without Antifa or any other left wing antagonist group). And when my plans call for Travel and a Trump Hotel is nearby, that is where I will book my accommodations.

Check this OUT! Trump is already laying the groundwork for the new replacement party for the DC uni-party (schumer-turtle party)!

You go Trump...

Absolutely not surprised. President Trump is the MOST hard-working President we've ever had. At this point I'm seriously wondering if he'll be one of the Greatest World Leaders the World has ever seen..

President Trump the real President always backs the military! God bless President Trump! Just out of curiosity, How many Guardsman decided to take President Trump up on that offer? You know they all will be welcome and treated like royalty.

This just shows Trump is a class act and that Biden stole the election and thinks our military is shit. Notice how Biden has no skin in the game and neither do any of his Democrats. I see Tammy Duckworth will not stand for this.......

Still America's president:

Woohoo! Way to go President Trump!

And yet, "President" Biden couldn't be bothered to find proper shelter for them...

CLASS!

Dissenter
connecting...