Over the last four years, people in liberal media have called Trump an authoritarian and even a fascist. The truth is that they are projecting. The professional left is pretty much everything that they have accused Trump of being and this is a perfect example of that. Rick Klein is the political director of ABC…
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/political-director-abc-news-talks-cleansing-america-trump-supporters/

Taking up arms yet?

Better. They're coming for all of us. Lots of us will be dead by 2024 if we just sit around.

Locked. And loaded. Come cleanse me Soy Boy.

Where are they going to get all the ovens? Do they expect lazy libtards to do the cleansing?

It's odd that the FBI don't have these nuts on some kind of "extremist" list.

That little Nancy boy bitch better be careful for what he wishes for.

If they start ethnic cleansing you, I'm pretty sure you're good to ethnic cleanse them right the fuck back.

This ain't fucking Bosnia.

His fellow Jewish tribe members already tried this. Once was the author of the book "GERMANY MUST PERISH" that was published BEFORE WWII, and the other created the Morgenthau Plan for the end of the war. They wanted to sterilize all German males.

What did he even mean? Killl all 74 million ppl?

Rick Klein's an avid baseball card collector, according to his official bio. He was born in November 1976. He's 44 years old but looks 24.

The privileged MSM upper class were shaken by the organic rage against the machine. Nancy missed her appt at her hairdresser. So did Rick Klein.

Even if this fag is 44 and collects baseball cards (as I once did), he still doesn’t have much life experience and had a protected life similar to the punk ass kid in Georgia who’s a senator. Ever serve your country or place yourself in harms way???...doubtful? Just keep your mouth SHUT!!!

Dissenter
connecting...