One third of the nation believes that Joe Biden won the presidency due to election fraud, according to a Monmouth poll released on Monday. The number is even larger amongst Republicans, 72 percent of whom believe that the election was rigged. The polling firm also found that ten percent of America will never accept Biden…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/one-third-nation-believes-joe-biden-stole-election/

It's more like 70%. But, there is 10-15% that is happy that it was stolen.

we hit 50% do we get a do over or some lynchings in dc?

The 82 million registered voters that voted for Trump are in that solid 34%. BTW Trump had 61% of the popular vote. So fuck you Joe.

I'd say 30% of the people who appose such things believe it was stolen and are willing to talk about it. 30% know it was stolen, are happy about it, but won't mention it because they realize that will not help their cause. And 30% know it was stolen, but don't want to think about what that means, and have their head in the sand. The other 3.333333% have no idea what we are talking about.

https://youtu.be/2kdrYc9OLhY Here is my thought. I would rather fight, than switch. I never smoked Tareyton, but I like the way they thought. And I will always believe that the election was stolen. Statistics show there was no other way.

We're not going away. In fact, the nature of truth is that it spreads and no matter what happens online, it will spread mouth to mouth, so that number will only grow.

Also bear in mind, many are afraid to answer the polls that they believe it was stolen for fear of retribution by the extremist-controlled derp state. So this current number is probably half or more than half of the US population. And as stated, it will only grow larger. Like a tsunami, it will build. Time is against the derp state, in that sense. But the derp state will simply focus on ensuring the people can't do anything about it as it becomes more broadly known. This again is why there is either war or genocide.

Secret Service bodyguards have never had it so rough.

The election was stolen. I don't think Biden was the mastermind but he sure as hell benefited from it

more like 90% KNOW it was stolen.

You may think one person voting 400 times is "rigging" the election. However, it is the policy of GAFTA that this sort of “assisting” is fine. Videos which show it in action are flagged and limited so that people cannot find them.

https://www.quora.com/Do-any-of-these-people-who-claim-the-2020-federal-election-was-rigged-think-that-the-2016-election-was-rigged/answer/Preston-Park-4

Dissenter
connecting...