After only three days in office the Biden administration has disabled comments on all thirteen videos posted to the official White House YouTube channel, erasing thousands of comments in the process. The White House channel has been under relentless negative commentary from the American people to the point that downvotes were being manipulated to make…
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/no-dissent-tolerated-biden-white-house-channel-disables-comments-videos-scrubs-thousands-comments/

Remember when the SCOTUS forbid Trump from blocking people on twitter

A federal fucking court said that it was ILLEGAL for Trump to block anyone on his fucking Twitter account.

They don't even try to hide their contempt for the American people at this point.

#bigigloo

Gee, if only there were a place where you could still comment... Oh wait, if you're reading this, then there IS! Good ol' Dissenter.

The good old tyrannical way.

F U Mr Potato Head!

So on a govt owned site they are censoring people? I think that might violate the Constitution, but since the Dems hate it I guess they can get away with it.

They're not fooling hardly anyone alive today (a few, sure), it's all for more effective propaganda education in the future.

This tactic does at least three things:

1. Keeps any sleepers still asleep
  2. Perpetuates a "victor writing the history" meme in an effort to make it reality on a long enough timeline.
  3. Crushes morale of dissenters (while energizing sycophants) in an attempt to demoralize.

Time to start calling the White House.

C'mon Man

When the videos first went up comments were allowed. However they had disabled them on Thursday. Then today I noticed you could comment again so I did but sadly only on one additional video.

I said something like: #OccupierInCheat

#NotMyPresident

#IllegitimateRegime

#BananaRepublic

#JoeIsAFraud

Edit History

2021-30-Sa 01:30:47 am

C'mon Man

When the videos first went up comments were allowed. However they had disabled them on Thursday. Then today I noticed you could comment again so I did but sadly only pn one additional video.

MORE STUPIDITY YOU IDIOTS THINK BECAUSE YOU SCRUB THE COMMENTS THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THEM GO AWAY TOO

Dissenter
connecting...