The Deep State runs deep. A leaked Zoom call has surfaced online showing a number of US Government officials discussing how to sabotage the Trump Administration.  They admit doing this through leaking or withholding information. The group even praised a statement by President Harry S. Truman where he said: “I thought I was the president,…
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/leaked-zoom-call-shows-us-federal-employees-conspiring-sabotage-trump-administration-video/

Rope, derp state trash, solution.

Oh, insert judge in there somewhere. Heh.

Any who do this must be fired and all pension benefits stripped.

Civil servants were never like this during WWII. Back when "duty" was still in vogue.

Edit History

2021-07-Su 09:07:53 am

Any who do this must be fired and all pension benefits stripped.

#Sedition for each one of the fucking #Traitors

Nasty bastards! They should all be fired. Sadly, I doubt it will happen.

Thanks for posting this. FYI: This leaked zoom call was posted weeks ago by Millennial Millie (Millie Weaver).

Is that lawyer a man?

Yea I'm thinking that's what you get when you grow big government. Overpaid lazy jerks who think they know better than you and the people you elected. I wouldn't be offering up any more fodder for these scumbags to kill and laugh off. Just further reassurance they lied to Trump about removing troops from overseas and were quite satisfied with themselves. Let's make sure they don't have enough to send over. Lets face it if they are laughing off the president they are laughing at all the other elected officials too, whenever they damn well feel like it.

They will be hailed as hero's in Comrad Kamala's administration.

From the "no shit, Sherlock" files...

That’s where are tax dollars go? Funny how they think we work for them. Do they go to work as activists? Do they actually get anything done for We The People? They have so much protection it is extremely difficult to rid us of these self important traitors. There has to be way. 😢

Dissenter
connecting...