Kamala Harris finally resigned from her senate seat on Monday just 2 days before the presidential inauguration. Harris formally submitted a letter of resignation for her senate seat to California Governor Gavin Newsom. A 50-50 senate gives Kamala Harris a very powerful tie-breaker role as US Vice President. Gavin Newsom appointed scandal-ridden California Secretary of…
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/kamala-harris-resigns-senate-2-days-inauguration/

If I get one my three wishes, Camela's Senate position will be filled today and then PDJT will drop the hammer on the swamp.

And she cannot undo that resignation. It is final. She will be tried for Sedition ,Treason and cannot use immunity as a Senator to avoid prosecution. She is now officially a civilian just like Jo bi Deng

Edit History

2021-51-Mo 06:51:02 pm

And she cannot resing that resignation. It is final. She will be tried for Sedition ,Treason and cannot use immunity as a Senator to avoid prosecution. She is now officially a civilian just like Jo bi Deng

She waited until she thought it was a sure thing. Now would be a great time to prove her wrong...

I smell fish

BECAUSE, she knew it was fake

What whore will replace her

two days too early, Now she will just be jobless in Gitmo

Cancel it all! Now we got her!

I wish she would resign from life.

Jobless for life.

Dissenter
connecting...