Within 24 hours of his swearing-in ceremony, Joe Biden invaded Syria with a convoy of US troops and choppers carrying 200 more soldiers. Loading up troops in Iraq and now Syria! Swamp not wasting any time!https://t.co/gQM2UasbzB — Tyler Zed (@realTylerZed) January 22, 2021 Joe Biden rolled troops into Syria 24 hours after being inaugurated. https://t.co/BhQrhhtigg…
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/just-like-good-old-days-joe-biden-invades-syria-convoy-us-troops-choppers-first-full-day-president/

FUCK THAT I wouldn't stay in the Military as a combat troop now

Gotta play catchup I suppose.

1. Cut off the oil pipeline from Canada.
  2. Send more US Army troops to the middle east to protect oil fields.
  3. Who profits?

Gotta get those war$$$$ going!

I can't find any other news agency talking about this.

The leftists need fresh blood. How else do you think they make money? They certainly don't work for it. Graft and war profits.

I see massive recruiting shortfalls in your future.

Antifa don't surf, Joe.

Now I feel pissed off. I remember in 2016 meeting a Syrian refugee in Europe. He and his sister obviously had been traumatised. They feel more like family to me than Joey the Biden and his family. I'm with the people of Syria, a few of whom I met. Fook you Preselect Joe, we're on to you and we are saying NO. You Biden extended crime family and your handlers and hangers-on can go get fooked. We're taking it back. We're taking it all back now.

Edit History

2021-10-Fr 11:10:50 pm

Now I feel pissed off. I remember in 2016 meeting a Syrian refugee in Europe. He and his sister obviously had been traumatised. They feel more like family to me than Joey the Biden and his family. The Biden extended crime family and their handling and hangers-on can go get fooked.

Biden is NOT president. DO NOT follow his orders.

Didn't congress just pass a bill that limited the Presidents ability to move troops around at will, WITHOUT the Approval of Congress? Is this a violation, or did congress actually meet & approve this?

Dissenter
connecting...