Joe Biden held an Inaugural Celebration on Saturday night. Several Hollywood stars participated in the event. And… Only 24,000 tuned in to the “celebration” on his YouTube page. — Three hours after the event played live on his page. But we’re supposed to believe this guy won 81 million votes? Their lies are outrageous! Joe…
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/joe-biden-holds-inaugural-celebration-youtube-24k-tune-channel-trump-hold-youtube-speech/

Real president more popular than fake president. Who knew?

The guy is a 50 year bureaucrat politician who's made millions in office and about as exciting as toenail fungus. My 90 year Dad thinks he's senile.

How's the pillow fort coming, Joe?

That was tonight? HAHAHAHA!

The Fraudulent Inaugural ... if it comes off ... will have THE lowest ratings for an inaugural, ever. Yet Biden somehow got 80 million votes and you are not allowed to question it!

YouTube needs to be banned by Google, Apple and Facebook for propagating misinformation. Only Biden's brother tuned in. His wife didn't know how and his son was passed out.

The most popular President in American history!

Hey, Sleepy Pedophile Joe, have you tried a "My Pillow" to help you sleep??? Buy one, get one free! Use the second one to muffle the child's screams as you rape and sacrifice them to Satan, your God! "I wish this statement was simply a baseless stab at Joe, but it's NOT!"

Edit History

2021-36-Su 05:36:51 pm

Hey, Sleepy Pedophile Joe, have you tried a "My Pillow" to help you sleep??? Buy one, get one free! Use the second one to muffle the child's screams as you rape and sacrifice them to Satan, your God!

Dissenter
connecting...