Joe Biden’s White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki held her first press briefing a few hours after Biden was sworn into office and it’s all rainbows and unicorns. A brave reporter asked Psaki if Joe Biden will keep Trump’s Air Force One color scheme. “This is such a good question!” Psaki said smiling. “I have…
32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/good-question-wh-press-sec-asked-biden-will-change-paint-air-force-one-video/

The Mainstream Media is garbage. I want REAL journalists willing to take the risks necessary to uncover the truth, so that I can sit here with my Oreos™ and milk and read about it.

Kind of hard hitting journalism, questioning power, we can expect for the next 4 years at least.

God have mercy on us.

Well he should definitely not use RED WHITE OR BLUE. He should paint the entire plane black to symbolize the death of our Republic. Perhaps with the word TYRANNY emblazoned on both sides. That would be perfect. Yes glad someone brought it up. "Good Question"

Hats off to the press corp, bravely propping up this buffoon by lobbing the most absurd, pointless softballs.

I can't quite put my finger on it but there seems to be a subtle difference in these white house press conferences since Trump left. And it's only day one

We can look forward to a full press conference on what Biden's favorite airplane colors are, I am sure. There will be nothing but softball questions for the entire reign of Biden and Harris.

The Questions Should Have Been Asked before we got here... The only one asking him questions was President Trump CHRIS WALLACE (Waste of Human Flesh) Jumped Right in to SAVE HIM. Like he said about Packing the Court ... We do not have the right to know. Simply Amazing...

OMG, people need to know. This administration with this media will be the most fun to watch! The children are running the day care facility.

Tomorrow she will show them the picture Old Joe drew of his new plane-plane with the crayons she bought him at the toy store.

Dissenter
connecting...