Something miraculous happened on Thursday. A mainstream media outlet actually published something factual for a change! Politico was the first liberal outlet to post on Joe Biden’s cognitive decline. It was obvious to the rest of us and has been for over a year. After Lying to the American Public for Years When will Liberal…
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/finally-politico-first-fake-news-mainstream-outlet-hint-joe-bidens-obvious-dementia/

They could never sell Kamala's candidacy so Biden was just the fake candidate. He will be replaced very quickly with an even more diabolical person.

wasn't that the plan from the start? Even Biden said, if Kamala and I don't agree I will have to become ill and resign." I honestly have to say the words were similar to these, but I am not sure. If people were listening they would have picked up on Biden saying in a Harris/Biden administration, you think I'm joking? Several Freudian slips on Biden's part.

This article makes it sound like Politico is finally coming to its senses, while in reality this is probably part of the cynical Dem plan to replace Beijing Joe with Cabala Harris. Seems like Jim needs to be a bit more cynical as well!

And here comes Kamala.

Jim, I can't imagine an America with Kackling Kamala with that chicken laugh as president for 4 years. can you? Anyone?

Dissenter
connecting...