Biden’s camp is becoming increasingly paranoid after stealing the 2020 election. In the days leading up to the Biden inaugural, the nation’s capital has been turned into an occupied military zone like Baghdad. In fact, there are more US troops in the nation’s capital today than in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan combined. Armed US troops authorized…
36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/fbi-vetting-national-guard-troops-dc-fears-insider-attack-threat-service-members-securing-biden-inauguration/

Gives me some hope when the corrupt FBI fears the loyalty of the troops

I really think the Military should be vetting the FBI.

Vetting 25000 NG troops yea I see problems with the possibility. Can you say CLOWN SHOW?

Are they required to believe the election was not rigged? Are there any left?

No better way to clue them(NG troops) in this is a stolen election than when the FBI conducts LOYALTY tests of NG troops.

someone said clown show.. sure is LOL so he wants to rule like Saddam Hussein ? he wants his own loyal republican guard LOL but then wants it so each service is held in check by the other service ? they authorize armed troops then took all their ammo and magazines LOL and are now making them declare who they voted for ? Yeah first day i can see congress demanding the 25th amendment on this guy. President Trump told him " Joe the 25th is not for me they want to use it on you " LOL " Trump was right once again LOL i guess if they were CCP soldiers around the capital he would sleep better. i wonder if he traded in the presidential limo for a CLOWN CAR to fit sitiuation. All this would be funny except that it's happening in our capital and country making it tragic

Edit History

2021-15-Su 10:15:53 pm

someone said clown show.. sure is LOL so he wants to rule like Saddam Hussein ? he wants his own loyal republican guard LOL but then wants it so each service is held in check by the other service ? they authorize armed troops then took all their ammo and magazines LOL and are now making them declare who they voted for ? Yeah first day i can see congress demanding the 25th amendment on this guy. President Trump told him " Joe the 25th is not for me they want to use it on you " LOL " Trump was right once again LOL i guess if they were CCP soldiers around the capital he would sleep better

Me thinks someone is paranoid. Let me see. They tell them to arm themselves, now they want to vett them? Really? How will that go exactly? Are you a demoncrat? Are you a republican right wing conspiracy nut job in a uniform? To which the NG and Regular Army should answer with, I am PFC, SGT,Captain, etc, etc. LEROY SIR. My serial number is #############. And by the geneva convention that is all I have to say SIR! If everyone of them did that, Those folks would piss their pants.

Edit History

2021-14-Su 10:14:57 pm

Me thinks someone is paranoid. Let me see. They tell them to arm themselves, now they want to vett them? Really? How ill that go exactly? Are you a demoncrat? Are you a republican right wing conspiracy nut job in a uniform? To which the NG and Regular Army should answer with, I am PFC, SGT,Captain, etc, etc. LEROY SIR. My serial number is #############. And by the geneva convention that is all I have to say SIR! If everyone of them did that, Those folks would piss their pants.

The most appropriate thing for our military to do right now would be to simply stop the inauguration and bring those that committed fraud in this election to a military court. These good men and women have sworn to protect and defend our Constitution against domestic enemies. The American people need help defending our wonderful Republic from these monsters. Help us, please!

So now the ruling elite need loyalist guards, too. Why not, that's a given for any banana republic... To my leftist & centrist friends who voted for Harris/Biden because Trump is "orange Hitler": we already have corporate cartel news & social media censorship, an occupied capital, loyalty tests & they haven't even been sworn in yet. You are tools & you have sealed our fate.

I notice that when Pelosi was doing the photo-op "thanking" of the national guard , none of them were armed. And they were all fat , or short or women, no actual high quality guardsmen.

Dissenter
connecting...