The Democrat Party Of Oregon has released a statement in response to the inauguration day festivities where the *mostly peaceful* terrorists of antifa targeted their building, smashing out several windows and tagging the place with graffiti. Except they refuse to name Antifa as the culprits, and instead vaguely try to blame Republicans for the vandalism.…
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/democratic-party-oregon-refuses-condemn-antifa-terrorists-destroy-party-hq-tries-blame-republicans-instead/

Oregon deserves to burn to the fucking ground.

I do not care what happens to that fucking state.

The entire fucking left coast can burn to the ground as far as I'm concerned.

I do not care what happens to that fucking state.

Me too neither I care about the decent people but they have had the writing on the wall for a year. When you catch sight of the disgusting thing causing desolation, begin to flee to the mountains. Jesus couldn't have said it any fucking simpler you pathetic losers. How much sorrow does anyone want anyone to have for anyone in that state of mind.

If you have legs and can walk fuck the hell out it is going to get worse, you stupid stupid fucking bastards.

Find a state that will help you to sue the people responsible as a class action

WTF? PUTIN DID IT!

Since private citizens can be impeached now I guess we can impeach them right? What a fucking circus.

They are terrible. I think they are in on it with Antifa. They want to get attacked so they can blame someone. They just don't understand that antifa hates them too.

Am surprised they are not trying to blame Trumplicans for destroying their HQ.

Media is the greatest enemy to our country; mouthpiece of the DS.

It's almost like they work or us now.

"Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred." ~ Joseph Goebbels

Dissenter
connecting...