How in the hell can this guy lead a nation? Joe Biden is a senior suffering from dementia.  He hid in his basement instead of running a campaign and now he’s set to be sworn in as President of the United States. Joe was never that bright.  He was always a blowhard.  Now he’s just…
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/can-guy-lead-nation/

Joe Biden has NEVER Been Smart or Sharp. His ONLY Skill Was and is Lining his pockets and those of his family members. Remember when he said he was at the top of class? It was only the top if he was standing on his head. A career LIAR, Plagiarist, and without a single known accomplishment in 47 years of work.

Answer: The media will give Biden a pass on almost everything for a while till he becomes no longer useful or flubs in the worst possible enough for the media to turn their backs on Biden and calls for resignation if he stays alive.

Then Harris becomes president and the media will defend her for as long as America is being sold off and destroyed.

It's not just dementia. Pedodent biden is a child molester and there are many YT videos of it. Moron trump should have talked about this but he didn't. All repubs are cowards.

Democrats will get rid of him soon! Just wait and see!

Obviously, never.

If your paying attention, you don't need anyone to report it to you. It's totally obvious.

Never.

Edit History

2021-00-We 06:00:10 pm

No.

As much as I hate him, dementia is an absolutely horrible thing to have that not only affects the sufferer (Biden) but also those around him (family, friends, etc.) and I wouldn't wish it upon even my worst enemies. I've had a relative have it years ago and it's so tragic.

I belive that from the dark hole that is under the democratic party's thinking it became beautifully obvious that he is ill....This will create Harris as the standing president. All a plan ??????

What dementia - Sleepy Joe! Check out his new clothes!

Dissenter
connecting...