President Trump tweeted a Gateway Pundit video where we identified Georgia ballot workers jamming ballots into tabulators multiple times late on election night. President Trump just now retweeted our video where we show Georgia poll workers jamming multiple ballots through tabulators multiple times.  The video aired on OAN: pic.twitter.com/WtIQLiq65y — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December…
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/breaking-another-video-corrupt-election-workers-feeding-ballots-machines-numerous-times/

And still no one has been arrested on multiple felony charges

Yet the criminals that did this still roam free and enjoy their public paycheck. Hang them all.

Well the (((GOP))) wont do anything, so this is basically worthless.

Destroy the GOP They domt care about me or you, havent you woken up yet?

Guys look all this evidence is there.
It’s clear the gop is in it with the dems to get trump out. Even the court s that trump appointed judges run want no part of it.

Ruby, family and friends are going to hang.

Welcome to Venezuala.2

If the govt let's this pass without punishment and let that senile retard and self-serving shore take office, there needs Hell to be paid. I hope you're all coming to DC by the millions on the Jan 6.

Any arrests yet? No? Wake me up when something happens...

Democrats may let Kemp win next election round just to keep him as their go-boy.

Participating in large scale election fraud should be 10 years minimum in a Fed pen.

Dissenter
connecting...