Billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates told Reuters on Wednesday how surprised he was with the “crazy conspiracy theories” that have been circulating on social media about him and Anthony Fauci in regard to the coronavirus. Bill Gates blamed social media — Says he should have worked harder with social media to shape opinion. Bill Gates: Do…
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2021/01/bill-gates-surprised-crazy-conspiracy-theories-dr-fauci-blames-social-media-companies-not-creepy-ideas/

"Says he should have worked harder with social media to shape opinion."

No Bill, the government stepped in, grabbed you by your limp dick and explicitly told you back around the turn of the last century that you and your company were to FUCK OFF from the Internet.

Did you... did you forget?! Did you forget about the part where you're legally required to FUCK OFF from the Internet? Cause I didn't forget! :D

Hey Bill...

You're somewhere between Soros and Zuckerberg on the broad scale of creepy-as-fuck, shitbag, Bond villains who are trying to turn the world into a communist fucking shithole.

Right now, you're in denial, but you will come to accept the fact that everyone fucking hates you.

'Conspiracy theories'

This asshole started trying to take over the world with internet browsers and never stopped.

If you can't trust a regular guest of Epstein Island to inject you with nanobots and aborted baby fetuses, who can you trust?

People who are worried about "theories" should just relax. Because when there are patents and paper trails, the "theories" are irrelevant in the face of the FACTS!

What gets labeled today as "conspiracy theory", inevitably is proven years later to be FACT. So I'll roll with the theories because no patriotic, freedom-loving, God-fearing American has an iota of trust for any Malthusian, enemy-of-humanity, parasitic GLOBALIST!!

No, he's just surprised that most people reject what he really says and does. Gates probably started believing his own good-image propaganda that he paid for.

25 years+ , what 15 unusable Operating Systems, my Windows 10 can't even detect an Android USB, Constant updates and harddrive crashes - inspite of 16GB RAM, Pentium i7 etc.... and this guy wants us to accept his 5g DNA changing, death causing vaccine ? I don't think so Bill.

I just dumped Windows 10 for Linux. You should too.

Sure Dr. Frankenstein.

Dissenter
connecting...