A coalition of Republican groups are calling for an occupation of the Georgia State House in response to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ordering the Dominion voting machines in the state to be wiped. The groups are also calling for a protest at Raffensperger’s home on Monday evening. Raffensperger claims that he was ordering them…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/11/republicans-plan-occupy-georgia-state-house-response-secretary-state-ordering-dominion-voting-machines-wiped/

I don't care what you believe about the election, or what your political commitments are. There is only ONE fucking reason to wipe the record of the vote before the outcome has been decided.

This country is corrupt to the fucking core, and I don't know how to fix that.

The vast majority of people are stupid enough to be strung along indefinitely with lies and promises of "normalcy."

Shoot the bastards.

I know one thing::

If we're going to have a civil war, it would have been way better to have had it a year ago when we had some control over the instruments of the federal government.

If Democrats can just fucking steal elections now, then there will never be an honest president again.

By republicans they mean republican voters. I'd be surprised to see any national level GOP people show up, and I'd still be surprised to see state level GOP show up. The GOP wants your vote in the runoff as long as they do not have to support you at all otherwise

The sleeping giant stirs...

Duecebag #BradRaffensperger is just making it worse for all the other treasonous whack-jobs in this 'Libtard ClusterF Kabuki Show'. The nation is quickly catching on to this joke & foolishness such as this is just highlighting who needs execution.

Would be a shame if DoD,NSA, or other operatives hacked their way to these machines - affording themselves system & SD/USB images, network traffic, and Closed Loop security. Vault7 was fairly conclusive in showing that every laptop, IoT device, and computing system is vulnerable & wide open to those desiring such access. Every phone in & around the area is piping data to one or more storage points - each point having the same vulnerability. I'd imagine that there were also operatives behind enemy lines helping themselves to necessary data AND facilitating remote access. While its conjecture to say 'Trump & Co. have the contents of these machines - it is not conjecture to say that that anyone who wanted the data had access to it.

Imagine that realizing there was a group attempting a national election steal that received help from MassMedia & BigTech.... will naturally lead to realizing that COVID was a PsyOp Hoax - with 2020 having the same consistent ~1.12% Date Rate Growth since 2014. It isn't going to be pretty for Democrats & Libtards & on some level I fear that someone wasn't kidding when it was said " They won't be able to walk the streets "..

All I can think of is that Wisconsin woman yelling "THIS IS MY AMERICA!" after the electors picked Trump in 2016. Within two weeks, we'll see calls for "faithless electors".

Tar and feather time yet?

Can't find much about his "Early Life" for some reason 😒 ... 🤔

Wonder how many people will learn that secret societies running shit is a fact before the end of next year?

Dissenter
connecting...