John Durham It appears the appointment of John Durham was another head fake. US Attorney General Bill Barr appointed US Attorney from Connecticut John Durham to investigate the origins of Spygate in May of 2019. So far only one FBI lawyer has been charged with making a false statement in Durham’s investigation. Former FBI Attorney…
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/11/report-john-durham-dropping-investigations-spygate-worried-blowback-joe-biden/

Trust the plan? lolol.

This was the "plan" all along: Slow walk it until they could install one of theirs then drop it. Haha, to the Q people (because it wasn't all of them) who thought it was a great idea to sit on our hands and patiently wait out the four years of nothingness, here's the reward we all warned you about.

**SOLD DOWN THE RIVER!

IN A PREDICTABLE OUTCOME, JOHN DURHAM STANDS DOWN TO BIDEN

_FIRST HE REFUSES TO PRESENT RESULTS BEFORE THE ELECTION

THEN DROPS IT WITHOUT CHARGES, AFTER THE ELECTION_

Time To Dump The Garbage?**

I will wait until there is an announcement because I do not trust "sources familiar with" from any outlet.

I knew this, this was Durham's career history .... he was a predictable failure...Barr is either an idiot or this is exactly what he wanted #spygate #deepstate

I doubt he ever started....

Fucking cocksuckers ! Play it out as long as you can and then do nothing. Traitors one and all ! One day there will be a reckoning.

We don't get fooled again

Don't get fooled again

No, no

Yeah

Meet the new boss

Same as the old boss

(Won't Get Fooled Again, The Who, 1971)

Then you should have hurried your stupid ass up! You work like a SNAIL. Same as your boss Billy Bagpipes. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit to see you swing right along side Comey for deliberate delay of game!

Fucking cowards.

Infuriating!!! Now our enemies will be emboldened!!! It is cowardly acts like this that rob us of victories that we otherwise could have!!!

Dissenter
connecting...