Johns Hopkins University keeps a tracker of covid cases around the world and the US.  This site is used to scare people into staying in their homes and shut off from the real world.  So when a study from Johns Hopkins comes out, showing no increase in deaths in 2020 related to prior years,…
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/11/johns-hopkins-study-mysteriously-disappears-shows-spite-covid-no-deaths-2020-prior-years/

I'm sure heads are rolling at John Hopkins for publishing something that countermands the official narrative that COVID-19 is pretty much the equivalent of the Black Plague.

No covid does exist, it just pushes along the people with 'health complications' to a quicker death. I still would not want to get it myself. After all the HCQ treatment costs about $50, if you can find a doctor to prescribe it for you. If you can't find a doctor to prescribe the HCQ treatment you will almost certainly DIE at the hands of the state run facilities.

So if Covid doesn't actually exist and they are just misattributing flu and other deaths to it...

More covid deaths and less heart disease deaths. More covid cases and less common colds and other forms of flu. More pandemic deaths and less overall deaths in 2020 than in past years. Do you see the pattern. SCAMDEMIC!!

Johns Hopkins Study Mysteriously Disappears after it Revealed

But then mysteriously reappears on a couple of archive sites

https://gab.com/Winst0n_Smith/posts/105283429613579871

Dissenter
connecting...