“Let them eat cake” was just too nice. Now our elites want you to eat weeds instead. Elites plan to solve global problems by starving you, not producing more. Globalists want you to eat your yardwork. They’re at it again. Globalists at the anti-American World Economic Forum are doing what they do best: Soviet-style degradation…
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/11/globalist-elites-world-economic-forum-tell-public-start-eating-weeds/

Last time they told us to start eating bugs. I guess they thought that through after realizing that, as disgusting as bugs are, they're high in protein - and protein makes you strong and smart.

Not going to happen. I need meat every day. We are already throwing out hunting restrictions in order to prepare and secure a flowing food source in my community as we grow into our separation from society. You can have your weeds. I'll keep my deer, goose and elk.

Sure let's eat weeds, after all many of them are what is called the local spices/seasonings. Nevertheless it seems that the new age Ruling Elite are no better than the old Soviet Union under Stalin. After all, "If they are pretending to pay us, we will pretend to work."

Can barbeque sauce fix communists or will they still taste like raw sewage? Asking for a friend.

Fuck the elite you will not tell me what I will eat, if it comes down to it, it will be you

Iam going to eat mufh more meat outa spite good luck enforcing there insane decrees

Since I'm already eating weeds, I think I'll take it up a notch. Wonder what elitist tastes like?

Edit History

2020-29-Mo 11:29:27 am

Since I'm already eating weeds, I think I'll take it up a notch. Wonder what elistist tastes like?

And they can eat shit.

Eat the elite?

#sarcasm

The globalists can eat my feces.

Dissenter
connecting...