Thanksgiving Day is an annual holiday to celebrate the blessings of the past year. But not everyone is grateful to be from the United States of America. Professional athletes in the US are now cheerleaders in anti-American hate. They kneel down for the US Anthem out of pure hatred for the country of their birth.…
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/11/detroit-lions-houston-texans-quarterbacks-kneel-anthem-show-disgust-america-thanksgiving-day/

Watching the Lions lose was our Thanksgiving tradition. Now I don't give a shit.

My question is how did anyone know or care enough to report it? We all stopped watching this anti-White, anti-American garbage, remember?

Remember the great #HardHatRiots of the early 70s when blue collar men came out and beat the living crap out of communists being communists in public? I'm beginning to think we need that again, since our DOJ now sides with the CCP and its allies and won't lift a finger. Maybe we need an American version of Antifa to start beating the hard left back into submission - or to at least get them to move to their beloved homeland North Korea.

Dissenter
connecting...