WARNING! TWITTER AND FACEBOOK WILL NOT LET YOU SHARE THIS AND WILL SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT. China’s GTV loaded video of Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden smoking crack cocaine while engaging in sex with an unknown person. GTV is a Chinese channel in Mandarin. WARNING ON CONTENT!! The first GTV video is titled: Exclusive! Hunter Biden’s…
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/10/go-chinas-gtv-releases-videos-hunter-biden-sex-tapes-smoking-crack/

This is how it is done. They induce them with bribes, then blackmail them. Israel does the same. Our CIA does the same. Joe Biden committed treason and he is irreparably compromised by the communists. He cannot be president. The Attorney General should address the nation this evening, lay out potential charges and explain the treason and associated blackmail control to all.

Of course these links are being scrubbed, and accounts being suspended for linking to it on #twatter. Why do the GOP and Trump admin continue to use leftist/DEM controlled platform? LEAVE!

I've been watching a Chinese language podcast (subtitled) where the man claims 3 different people from the ccp sent hard drives to the DOJ. They said the hard drives were initially stopped there, but were eventually made available to Trump. I was wondering when if ever we would start to hear about these.

The Chinese dissident is correct. Politicians succumb to greed and sloth. As do American business CEOs and business owners, who sell out the West.

The Chinese have learnt well from the Israelis in how to get things done politically -- extortion.

This is an indication of something else. People in China are supporting Donald Trump. I wonder if the Chinese people wish they had a man like Trump? They see the disaster in Xi?

Dissenter
connecting...