For years we heard the left claimed Russia was holding blackmail information on Donald Trump. The left even suggested that there was a Russian ‘pee – pee’ tape.  This was a complete lie. It was all made up.  But the Russians certainly are holding blackmail tapes on Hunter Biden to use against a Biden administration.…
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.thegatewaypundit.com
2020/10/breaking-exclusive-hunter-bidens-russian-blackmail-photos-uncovered-hunter-russians-hollywood/

I can't think of anyone who would be easier to extort than Hunter Biden.

He's an complete fucking degenerate who is actively engaged in international schemes to defraud the US government. Never mind that he has brain damage from smoking crack, and has negative personal charisma that would put Hillary Clinton to shame.

There will be videos of that cocksucker tuning up all over the world for the next fucking decade.

Da, interesnaya.

Literally what the derp state accused Trump of doing. Wonder if Hunter has a pee-pee bed too. I bet he does. I bet he does.

Don't visit Russia unless you want to be spied on.

So the Russians are blackmailing the Bidens and blaming it on the Trumps?

proyektsiya tovarish

Every accusation by any Bolshevik is, by definition, an admission of guilt. Every damned time.

Just like Auschwitz

Edit History

2020-21-Tu 04:21:02 pm

proyektsiya tovarish

2020-22-Tu 04:22:18 pm

proyektsiya tovarish

Every Bolshevik accusation is, by definition, an admission of guilt. Every fucking time.

Just like Auschwitz

Russia! Russia! Russia! :)

Wait for Tucker tonight.

And now we have come full circle.

And these are the people who were screaming Russia, Russia, Russia for years? It seems there are blackmail photos of prominent persons screwing around with Russians. It wasn't Trump so you will never see this in the Communist News Networks news.

Not the worst pictures. Most guys would willingly post them on their FB wall.

Dissenter
connecting...